Tis the season! With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season starting, don’t forget to slow down and have some fun. To help you with your busy schedule, we put together some of our favorite picks for holiday crafts and recipes for you and your kids to try this month. And don’t worry, we will have more fun favorites for next month.
Top 5 Favorite Crafts:
- Pine Cone Turkey from Mommy’s Fabulous Finds- A seasonal favorite using pinecones that the kids have found themselves in the yard.
- Shape Turkey Craft from Messy Little Monster- What a great activity to also teach your kids about shapes!
- Woven Placemat from DIY Candy- This activity is great for teaching manual dexterity as the kids weave the foam strips to create a fun placemat.
- Hand and Footprint Turkey from A Little Pinch of Perfect- Parents and Grandparents will love this one and so will the kids. The kids get to stick their hands and feet in paint and create a cute keepsake. Don’t forget to pull out your messy mat! Messy mats make cleanup a breeze afterward.
- Yarn Wrapped Fox Craft from Arty Crafty Kids- This one is another great craft to teach manual dexterity using yarn and scissors.
Top 5 Favorite Recipes:
- Acorn Donut Holes from Mom Spark- Kids of all ages will have fun making these cute and yummy treats for everyone to enjoy.
- Candy Pretzel Turkeys from Suburban Simplicity
- Teepee Cups from I Can Teach My Child
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies from Emily Enchanted
And last but not least…
- The Turkey Cheeseball from Crafts a la Mode- Because what is a family get together without the cheeseball!?
We hope you have an amazing November! We would love to see your creations so don’t forget to tag us on Facebook or Instagram. And don’t forget to check back next month for our December Favorites.